In today’s episode, Paul expands on five powerful mindset shifts to enhance how you (choose not to) approach fat-loss that have nothing to do with calories.
Today he explores that idea and chats about…
- Considering that most things are overrated
- The idea of overdoing something and that the more you do something, the less it becomes a treat and the more it becomes the norm
- Contemplating your decisions and their potential power over you
- Reflecting on pursuing a particular path or making a decision and what you can lose
- Viewing drawbacks or setbacks in a different light
- You may be interested in checking out Paul’s blog posts and much more on his website
With over 6000 hours of 1 to 1 Personal Training behind him, Paul transitioned into the online space over 5 years ago. He specializes in helping you find calmness and joy in food, understand your core food values and how to apply it all to your life successfully.
Start your journey to food freedom and bring the joy back into fitness today. ENQUIRE HERE.