In today’s episode, Paul expands on a recent blog article he wrote about why we eat too much.
When we hear that ‘Diets Fail’ it often speaks to those that start dieting out of a place of insecurity and therefore in this narrow definition all diets do fail.
Today he explores that idea and chats about…
- How in modern times we have a caloric abundance and sedentary lifestyle
- The emergence of a huge wellness industry that provides good advice but doesn’t engage with our WHY
- How we are starved of the actual ingredients we crave
- How dieting is often misunderstanding what we truly need
- Why we need deeper reasons to make new choices
- Why we can’t always battle food as it will always be there
- Different nutrition for different parts like our soul and inner peace
- The diet industry appeals to a narrow fragment of your psychology
- Why we cannot connect with the WHY as so often we are just given the WHAT
- The industry is obsessed with deficits and overlooks connection and self-awareness